GWED-G's reports, certifications and contribution to Research & Advocacy
Through the production of reports, success stories, photos and communication materials, GWED-G acts as a committed advocate for human rights and gender equality in the Greater Northern Uganda Region.
You will find them below or directly in projects' description under the tab "Our projects".
If you do not find what you are looking for, please feel free to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uganda stolen innocence – BBC African eye documentary with our ED – 18.04.2023
- National Conference on Access to Justice for Women – Our ED’s intervention – 07.06.2022
- Perspectives on climate change & conflict – Saferworld – 17.04.2023
- “Women entrepreneurs in Acholi explore internet marketing to expand business.” – Article in The Independent – 04.05.2021
- Empowering Grassroots Women Leaders to SOAR – Strategise | Organise | Advocate and | Rise
- AJWS Humanitarian support – Success Stories report (2022)
- ‘Women in Business’ Final Report (April 2021)